Monday, October 25, 2010

The Universe is For Me

In Psalm 56:9, we find the declaration, "for God is for me." And Romans 8:31 ask, " If God be for us, who can be against us?"

God is on my side. The Creator is on my side. The One who yields all the power of the universe is on my side.

Think about that!


If the Creator is on my side, how could his creation be against me? If the Creator favors me, then certainly circumstances favor me! The universe blesses me because it is the tool of the Creator who blesses me.

"He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?" (Romans 8:32) "For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." (2 Cor. 1:20)

All created things work together for my good, because the Creator of all things is FOR me!

No comments:

Post a Comment